ABOUT RIVERSIDE HOUSE BUYERS
A trusted team of real estate professionals and investors, helping homeowners in the Riverside area for years.
Need to Sell?
If you need to sell your house fast, we can help. No need to waste time listing your home and hoping for a buyer. We buy homes in “as-is” condition and pay with cash, and we’ve been doing it for years.
Why Riverside House Buyers?
Riverside House Buyers is a real estate investment group purchasing homes in Riverside and the surrounding communities. Our expertise in this area helps us offer the best price for your home.
Get an Offer
If you’re ready to sell, we’re ready to make you an offer! There’s no cost and no obligation—if you don’t like our offer, you can turn it down. Fill out this form and we’ll contact you to make an offer today!
Get a cash offer on your house today.
If Riverside House Buyers makes an offer on my home, am I obligated to accept?
No. An offer is simply an offer, nothing more. You can walk away at any time. When we make an offer, we’re simply stating what we are willing to pay for the home. You are not required to accept the offer under any circumstances!
What kinds of houses do you buy?
We buy all kinds of houses, from fixer-uppers to upscale condos. Most of the homes we buy are detached, single-family homes, owned by families or individuals who need to sell quickly due to life circumstances. In other cases, homeowners simply don’t want to go through the long, grueling process of selling real estate through an agent the traditional way. Regardless of your situation, chances are we can help you.
Do you charge a fee to make an offer on my home?
Never! We don’t charge any fees at any time during the purchase process. We provide a fast, risk-free offer on your home. It’s as simple as that.
Why would someone need to sell their home fast?
There are many reasons why accepting a cash offer to sell a home quickly can be the right choice. Some of the most common reasons are listed below.
- The home needs repairs and is unlikely to sell through through a traditional real estate agent.
- You don’t have time to wait months to find a qualified buyer.
- Job or family considerations require that you relocate immediately.
- The home is involved as property in a divorce or inheritance situation and needs to be sold right away.
- You’re behind on mortgage payments and want to avoid foreclosure.
- The property has sustained damage of some kind and will need to be renovated to be sellable or livable.
- You’ve rented the property, but the renters are giving you trouble of some kind and you just want out.
- You’re not living in the property and don’t want to pay property taxes.
- You want to avoid the closing costs and agent fees associated with a conventional real estate sale.
Do you pay full market value for the houses you buy?
As investors, our goal is to someday make a profit by repairing or renting out the homes we buy. As a result, we don’t usually pay full market value for a home unless we see it as a significant opportunity. We will, however, pay a very fair price, often discounted only slightly from what you would receive if you were to sell the home through a real estate agent.
The good news is that with Riverside House Buyers, you don’t have to pay any real estate agent fees. We buy with cash and close quickly, and we will typically pay any escrow or closing fees required. It’s fast, simple, and easy, and you get your money right away.
How much will you pay to buy my house?
This is determined on a case-by-case basis, as every property is valued differently. The only way for us to accurately make an offer is for us to schedule a time for one of our investors to view your property. To get started, fill out our quick 2-minute form today.